Low to free shipping costs All over the world
Ordered before 22:00, shipped the same day With PostNL
Email Support Tailored advice!
Official point of sale With European warehouse
The ApexEL makes keeping your aquarium easier while also monitoring key parameters such as temperature, pH, and the health of your connected equipment.
The real pleasures of an aquarium are often overshadowed by the struggle of upkeep. Worse yet, aquatic animals are unnecessarily sacrificed everyday when parameters like temperature drift into lethal ranges due to failed equipment or other mishaps. A proper monitoring and control system for your aquarium solves both these problems. And while the Apex has been out for years, we wanted to create a more affordable, entry-level model for our customers – this is the ApexEL.
- Lower cost version of its big-brother Apex.
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring temperature and pH in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitoring your equipment, ensuring it is operating correctly at all times, and let you know when it's not.
- iPhone, iPad, or Android app controlled. Also works on PC or Mac using any common web browser.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup “Tasks” and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Expandable – Add more monitoring and control features as well as specialized Apex-ecosystem hardware as your needs require.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
The ApexEL is a self-contained monitoring platform built for reliability – for when things go wrong – It's not just a toy to play with when everything is A-OK.
A perfect example of this is that unlike other cloud-based IoT devices or aquarium controllers, every ApexEL has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control software and built-in web interface) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down!
|End Of Life (EOL)||No|