- Sensor for Skimmer
- Measures volume of reservoir
- Can be connected to break-out box
- Length of floating rod is 8cm
Low to free shipping costs All over the world
Ordered before 20:00, shipped the same day With PostNL
Email Support Tailored advice!
Official point of sale With European warehouse
The Neptune Systems Skimmer Sensor is a sensor for your skimmer, which measures the volume of the reservoir. Can be connected to a break-out box. All the Neptune Systems sensors can be used to measure the lower water level, high water level and of course the float and skimmer level. All the sensors have the same dia, only the length of each sensor is different.
You can disassemble the part from the cable of the Skimmer Sensor. You can turn the top off (above the white circle) and remove the whole topside and the cable. The length of the floating rod is around 8/9 centimeters.
- Diameter of the top: 23.09mm
- Length of the top: 43.13mm
- Diameter of the bottom: 8.15mm
- Length of the bottom: 106mm
- Total length: 149.13
|End Of Life (EOL)||No|