- Redox probe
- Monitor ORP in your aquarium
- Replacement for worn out ORP probe
- Lab graded probes tend to last longer
Low to free shipping costs All over the world
Ordered before 20:00, shipped the same day With PostNL
Email Support Tailored advice!
Official point of sale With European warehouse
Start monitoring ORP, replace your ORP probe or add one for another tank.
Buy this probe if you are
– You measure ORP in your aquarium with an Apex System or a PM1 module.
– Replacing a worn out ORP probe (we recommend you replace your Lab Grade ORP probe every 18-24 months).
– Adding another tank to your system, want to measure ORP in it, and purchased a PM1 to do so.
– Want to have a back-up probe on hand. Lab Grade Probes tend to last longer, give more accurate results, stay calibrated longer, and need replaced less frequently
|End Of Life (EOL)||No|