Utility pump v2
- 24VDC submersible pump
- Plugs in to the 1LINK module or EB632 Energy Bar
- Can be used for ATO
- Improved version
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, Credit Card, Bancontact, PayPal
The Neptune Systems Utility pump v2 also know as the PMUP is a 24VDC submersible pump that is designed to directly connect to the DC24 accessory ports on either the FMM Module or 1Link module. If you own the WAV powerheads or Apex system, then you have a place to plug it in! These ports are switchable and can power the pump on and off just like any other outlet on an Energy Bar.
The PMUP is a multi-purpose pump that can be used for many different tasks on your aquarium like: ATO, Make-Water Stations, Media Reactors, etc.
New features in version 2:
- Automatic shut off when dry
- Over-temperature protection
- Stands upright on new removable screen
- Easier to clean and maintain
* Can be used standalone, but requires optional power adapter that is not included.
** Connectors or fitting material are not included.
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 5.7 cm
- Output: 100gph @ 0′
- Max Head: 14′
- Power: 17W
*Please note that connectors or fitting materials are not included.
- Apex (any model)
- 1Link module or another module with available DC24 accessory port