Kit de remplacement automatique v2
- Complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation
- Super-simple to install
- Easy to use
- Three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, Credit Card, Mister Cash
The Neptune Systems Automatic Top-Off Kit v2 is a simple, standalone, and complete solution for replacing water lost to evaporation. The new aquarium hobbyist has many challenges, but none is more annoying than the chore of adding water, every day, to make up for that lost to evaporation (a.k.a. topping off/up). This alone usually makes the automatic top-off (ATO) device the first piece of automation equipment purchased.
The Automatic Top-Off Kit is designed to not only be super-simple to install and use, but it is unique in the market as an ATO device with three layers of redundant monitoring and water-level control. The ATK does the work for you, while at the same time protecting your tank and your home.
- Plug and play ready. No mounts to assemble. No bare wires to attach.
- 3 Levels of Safety Protection!
- Two optical water-level sensors (one for water level and one for emergency back up)
- IQ-Fill water run-time intelligence – learns how much water you use at each top-off
- Mechanical float valve prevents water overrun if electronics should ever fail
- Does NOT rely on ANY fault-prone mechanical float switches, temperature sensors, or capacitive sensors!
- Works Standalone (NO APEX NECESSARY!)
- Advanced features are unlocked when connected to an Apex (i.e. remote failure notification via text, email, or iOS alert)
- Includes PMUP, a powerful 24VDC pump that can push water vertically up to 14’
- Audible failure alarm
- Additional features with optional accessories