Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- Probe which measures dissolved oxygen in the water
- ONLY works with Dissolved Oxygen Module - PM3
- Certified and lab graded
- Membranes are replaceable
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, Credit Card, Mister Cash
Of all the organisms in your aquarium, large fish are the most acutely at risk to low O2 levels. In some situations with heavily loaded systems, simply the failing of a skimmer can bring the O2 levels down to dangerous levels and cause a chain-reaction fish die-off . This is where the PM3 Dissolved Oxygen module comes to the rescue.
The Neptune Systems Dissolved Oxygen Probe is a probe which measures dissolved oxygen in the water. This probe is meant for the Dissolved Oxygen Module - PM3. The probe is certified and lab graded. The membranes in the probe are replaceable as well, which should be changed every three months.
* The Dissolved Oxyen probe ONLY works with the PM3 module