Energy Bar 632
- Delivers continious power consumption
- Limits risk and failures of your aquarium
- Your Apex device is always up-to-date with the latest data
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, Credit Card, Bancontact, PayPal
When we decided to create an Energy Bar for this new Apex, it was designed from scratch. The Energy Bar 632 not only has six 220V AC outputs, but also includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply. That power supply powers three built-in 1LINK ports and two 24VDC accessory ports. Each individual outlet has independent power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet. This LED indicates when the outlet is powered. The LED flashes when there is an overload.
The safety of our customers is important. That's why we design every product according to established safety standards. In the case of the Energy Bar 632, we have gone a step further and the Energy Bar 632 now also meets the CE safety standards.
Feedback from our customers has led to our Energy Bar undergoing significant developments. For years it has been requested to provide a power supply for all individual devices, but it was not possible without pricing the product out of the market. Now it’s here and comes with tons of benefits.
With this new Energy Bar 632 you now know when the pump, skimmer, UV device or other device is not operating properly and an alert message can be sent. This enables you to catch problems as they arise and prevent them from getting worse.
Since the Apex receives continuous power consumption data from the Energy Bar 632, it can be set up to notify you when a device is not using power. An example would be a return pump that shows no power consumption. Or when a skimmer has a clogged airline because the power consumption is different than normal. These high and low limits can be customized for each individual outlet.
With all the functionalities of the Energy Bar 632, it is almost indispensable. For an excellent result and good health of your fish and coral you have a bigger chance of successfully maintaining your aquarium. The Energy Bar 632 is compatible with the ApexEL Entry Level Kit and the Apex Lab Grade Kit
De Energy Bar EB632 contains:
- 11 Total power connections for your aquarium devices
- 6x 240V AC Outlets (Schuko) all switched with relays rated for millions of cycles
- 3x 1Link 24VDC Smart outlets for devices such as WAV, DOS, etc.
- 2x Switchable 24VDC outlets for accessories such as small pumps, solenoids, fans etc.
- Built-in 1—W 24V DC Power Supply
- Individual outlet current monitoring with specialized software to help optimize control and use less power.
- Plug in to socket
- Use individial outlets to plug in other Apex devices