Low to free shipping costs All over the world
Ordered before 22:00, shipped the same day With PostNL
Email Support Tailored advice!
Official point of sale With European warehouse
Having a powerhead that can be pointed in all directions is nothing new, but the hardware to make that happen usually takes up too much space and is unsightly. The WAV answers both of these problems with a new take on an articulating mount. Apex Fusion controls the WAV with a multitude of patterned flow and random settings. You can even set one or more pumps to mirror or be the inverse of another. The WAV pumps can be set up to create a nearly infinite combination of flow types, intensity, and interaction between pumps. And the best part – no programming is necessary! It is as easy as moving dots on a graph and selecting from a menu of flow options”.
The WAV moves water. Plain and simple. More than 4000 gallons per hour of it! Better yet, for the same amount of flow, the WAV is smaller, uses less power, and is quieter than the most popular powerhead pumps on the market.
A powerhead that answers all your needs:
- Extreme flow (~4000+ gph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40 degree range of motion and can be rotated – great for rear wall use)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – <35W at the wall
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly Quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1″ glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control (1LINK interface makes it a snap!)
- Competitively priced
- 2 WAV streaming pumps
- A 1LINK module
- A power supply
|End Of Life (EOL)||No|