2 Channel Light Dimming Cable
- Connects channels of 0-10V dimmable LED lights to your Apex System or VDM Module
- RJ45 plug on one end and bare wires on the other
- Will control up to two devices (or channels)
- This wire opens up many control possibilities
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, Credit Card, Mister Cash
The Neptune Systems 2 Channel Light Dimming Cable is a cable to connect two channels of 0-10V dimmable LED lights to your Apex System or Advanced LED Dimming Module - VDM. This cable has a RJ45 plug on one end and bare wires on the other that must be connected in the manner recommended by your LED manufacturer.
One wire will let you control up to two devices (or channels). This wire opens up many control possibilities with your Apex. For example, it allows you to take off the shelf analog LED drivers and build your own lighting fixture! Of course this still does take some DIY effort but it makes controlling these devices much easier.
If you have four colors of LED that you want to dim, then you will need to buy two of these cables.