Variable Speed Pump Control - VDM
- Low to free shipping costs
All over the world
- Ordered before 21:00, shipped the same day
- Email support
- Official point of sale
With European warehouse
- Easy payment
iDEAL, PayPal, Credit Card, Mister Cash
Have the Apex take control of your variable speed pumps and do things you never could imagine with a stock pump controller.
If you have pumps like those from Tunze that can be speed controlled via their built-in 0-10V control signal, then this Apex Module was built just for you. Control up to four individual wavemaker style pumps with this module.
Four channels of 0-10V pump control
Simply plug in the industry standard 0-10V plug from Apex Ready pump into one of the two
connectors on the VDM module and you will be on your way to creating waves and other water action as simple or as complex as your creativity demands. The VDM has four channels on two connectors so you can configure each of up to four pumps with their individual control profiles
Catch a wave, with the Apex, the VDM, and your pumps.
If you are fortunate enough to own more than one Apex Ready pump, you can sync them up and build some incredible wave flow in your tank. Such wave action is incredibly beneficial to your tank as it stirs up the detritus into the water column so it can be sent into the filtration system. Also, with this kind of pump control you can create very useful feed modes that keep the food in suspension and not the back of the tank or over the overflow. And, you can do all of this at a moments notice, timed, or from the touch of your mobile device!
Want to drive more than four pumps or want to control multiple tanks? No Problem!
Because the Apex is modular by design, you can add multiple VDM modules to enable more channels of pump control. So, if you are one of those people that are crazy about flow or have a huge tank, the Apex with the VDM module is the only way to go.
Features of the Variable Speed Pump Control – VDM:
- Complete control of Apex Ready pumps that use the 0-10V control.
- Adds 4 independent 0-10V variable speed ports to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus.
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable.
- Fully upgradeable via future firmware upgrades.
- LED Status indicator.
- Compatible with all Apex Systems.
- NOTE: The VDM does not include any interface cables for your pumps. You must purchase those separately.